- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge 4.7 Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 606th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 57% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
2000 Dodge Dakota SLT
Regular Cab 4.7L, 3:92L/S, 5-spd
- Paxton Novi-1000
- MagnaFlow Mufflers
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- 21lb/hr Bosch injectors
- 3.20" KRC Pulley
- Nasty lil 4.7 coming up... Shooting for 400+RWHP
- Last trip to the dyno was a 348RWHP and 375RWTQ
- New numbers and times coming shortly.....
- No changes from the previous best of 13.2 @ 104 other than 28x11-1/2x15" MT ET Drags
- The 13.08 pass launched fairly hard, and second gear was the best pull I'd felt out of the sucker to date. 3rd was a seat pinner, but then when 4th gear came, it seemed to fall on it's face.
I WANT 12'S YESTERDAY.
Here's a video of a 13.5 @ 102 pass.
13 second pass
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 1, 2004 at 2:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:11 EDT 2013.