- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Ram 4x4
This truck is not currently ranked; Shawn needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.2947 on 33" Mudders
4x4 Regular Cab, Red, 15% Tint.
- 2001; 318ci Magnun. Performance distributors ignition, wires, champion platinum plugs gapped to .065, pushing a very hot spark. Edelbrock ceramic coated headers. Volant Ram cold air intake. Dual 40 series flowmasters with turn-downs. 4x4 running stock 3.55 gears with open diff. Stock 5speed and clutch. Running 33x11.50 Firestone Wilderness MUD Terrains (Thats right MUDD Tires!)
- Planning a new intake plenum, injectors, heads, cam, and 4.10 gears just to name a few....
I ran a 10.07 with a 0.001 RT with mudd tires.... on the third yellow im dumping the clutch at around 3500rpm... not too much spinning as long as the track is well prepped.
This entry was last updated on
Monday May 14, 2007 at 10:20 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:55 EDT 2013.