- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 CHEVROLET S-10 BLAZER
This truck is currently ranked 212nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
1991 2 DR S-10 BLAZER
STOCK INTERIOR, DAILY DRIVER HAS WORKING A/C
- LOWERED 5" FRT AND 4" RR.
- CALTRAC TRACTION BARS, 4.10 POSI. SANDERSON 1 5/8 JETCOATED HEADERS, 3" DUALS THROUGH 3" DELTAFLOW 50 FLOWMASTERS150 NITROUS EXPRESS. MSD IGNITION AND PLUG WIRES58MM BBK,24LB BOSCH INJECTOR, LT1 EDITOR PROGRAMMING,LT4 "HOT" CAM KIT 1.6 ROLLER ROCKERS
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 21, 2002 at 8:08 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:47 EDT 2013.