- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1132th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 19% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab, Bright Silver Meatllic , 17 inch goodyear eagle rsa's 5.9L 360 Magnum V8 stock: 250 hp 345 ft lbs of torque, sure grip differential with 4 spd automatic, heavy duty rear and front sway bars and one inch lowered suspension with 3.92 axle ratio.
- Intense Stage 3 Cold Air Intake
- MSD 8.5 MM Wires
- GS Motorsports "R/T'' 1-3/4'' Mid-Length Headers
- GS Motorsports True Dual Exhaust with Spintech Mufflers and side exit tips
- Home Ported Throttle Body
- M1 Mopar Performance 2bbl Intake Manifold
- Auburn Posi with Richmond 4.10 gears
- Viper Electric Fan
- MSD 6 Ignition with MSD Coil
- B&G Custom PCM Flash
- Hotchkis Lowering- 2'' Coil and Leaf Springs
- Bilstein Custom Tuned Lowering Shocks
- Custom Valve Body with Shift Kit
- Mopar Deep Transmission Pan
- Mopar 2800 Stall Converter
- Hard Top Tonneau Cover
- DOT Slicks
- 1.92 R/T Heads
- Harland Sharp 1.7 RR
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 4, 2005 at 7:18 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:44 EDT 2013.