- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1979 ford f-100
This truck is currently ranked 34th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 98% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.23 on slicks
stock cab, bed, dash,
- fiberglass hood and doors narrow rear end tube frame diamondbed. Bed cover and pro-mod wing
runs really well for 3420lbs with no aerodynamics
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 1, 2011 at 11:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:39 EDT 2013.