- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This truck is currently ranked 1268th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.2 on radials
This is a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee with every option available, and no weight reductions and half a tank of gas.
- K&N Fipk
- Mopar performance ECU
- I've just recently totaled this jeep, so i wont be doing any mods any time at all.
I loved this jeep more than anything, and without any serrious mods at all, it is a major sleeper.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 18, 2003 at 1:07 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:34 EDT 2013.