- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 374th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
5.2 CC Auto
- 340 40 over
- 10.5 to 1 Diamond Pistons
- Eagle H beams
- Main Studs
- Ported R/T 2.02 heads
- Hydro roller 586/595 238/246 @50 114 centerline
- 4brl tb
- M1 4bbl
- 200 shot NX Twin Gemini
- Race Seats
- Fuel Cell
- Aeromotive return fuel system
- 42lb injectors
- Accel DFI
- MSD 6a
- MSD Blaster Coil
- Dana 60
- Manual Valvebody A-518 tbrake
- Precision Performance Kwik Shifter
- Hooker Long tube headers
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday August 1, 2006 at 9:04 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:31 EDT 2013.