- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins TD
This truck is currently ranked 770th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 45% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
1998 Dodge Ram 2500, extended cab long bed 4x2, 12-valve Cummins Turbo Diesel. stock power was 160rwhp and 380ft-lbs rwtorque.
- -Bosch Marine 370 injectors
- -Bosch 191 Delivery Valves
- -Fuel Timing set to 25-degrees
- -Holset HX-40 turbocharger wastegated @ 45psi
- -No Cam Plate
- -AFC disabled
- -Bosch Modified Rack-stop plug
- -AFE Mega Cannon Intake
- -Bully Dog 4-inch mandrel straight pipe w/5-inch chrome tip
- -180* thermostat
- -4k PRM Governer Springs
- -60-lbs valve springs
- -Head O-ringed by Associated Fuel of McDonough, GA
- -Stainless steel valves and seats
- -Suncoast ProLoc Auto Transmission
- -Suncoast ProLoc 1800 Stall Torque Converter
- -Manual lock-up switch for torque converter
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 20, 2004 at 1:30 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:26 EDT 2013.