- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T CC
This truck is currently ranked 359th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 75% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
Stock bottom end, stock cam, stock heads.. though massaged and damage repaired.
- Paxton, FAST, SMC Alky, Precision Industries stall, M1 4bbl, F&B 58mm t-body, mods all over the truck, just minimum needed to make it do what I wanted.
- update. SMR Prototype Comp Eliminator valve body with trans brake. Email for details.
- prototype intercooler.. more than likely an engine swap to something not of original style.
my truck isn't the most impressive, but it's only meant to be a test mule.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 13, 2005 at 4:50 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:23 EDT 2013.