- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 1117th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
zq8 suspension package w/ additional 2/3 drop.
- 3" catco, 3" dynomax ultraflow, 180 stat, k&n intake, march pullies, msd ignition, superchip, 4.10's.
- built v6
- stage 3 heads
- 100 shot
fun and quick daily driver.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 15, 2004 at 1:06 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:19 EDT 2013.