- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 4th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
1998 S-10, all steel except front cap, weight with driver 2780
- 25.1 Chassis
- 509 CI "KB" alum. block with Brodix BB-2 Xtra heads
- 1471 Little Field Hyhelix blower and Hat on alcohol, built by Doucet Motorsports
- add another chunk and make 3 speed.
Run IHRA, NHRA Top Sportsman, Outlaw Promod and Match race
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 30, 2004 at 5:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:16 EDT 2013.