- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1105th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.98 on DOTs
- Flowmaster exst. system
- Homemade cold air intake system
- Traction bars
- Dropped 2 inches
- American Racing 17 inch wheels 275 40 17 inch tires
- Super charger
- 50 shot N.O.S.
- Close ratio shifter
With factory 3.92 gears and the size of tire being ran makes gear ratio 4.10. I think my 3.9 truck is pretty fast. If you look at the 318's and 360 stock times at the track.
This entry was last updated on
Friday October 17, 2003 at 12:27 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:12 EDT 2013.