- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 394th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.800 on ET Streets
- Vortech V2 SQ
- Custom Air to Water Intercooler
- Vortech SFMU
- MSD BTM
- FMS 30#
- Custom return fuel system
- Mopar 1.7 RR
- M1 4bbl
- F&B 58MM TB
- PPH Headers
- Custom Dual 3 inch exhaust
- Mopar PCM
- Viper Electric Fan
Bottles are for babies, real men get blown
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 24, 2005 at 8:33 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:08 EDT 2013.