- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford Lightning
This truck is not currently ranked; Mike needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.075 on DOTs
#4118 of 5276
- k&n cone filter,Underdrive Pullies, bassani o/r x pipe, Super 40 custom Flowmaster catback, 9mm FRPP wires
- Ed Curtis Roller Cam, Edelbrock Heads, Vortech Intercooled Supercharger,Mass Air
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 9, 2008 at 3:11 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:06 EDT 2013.