- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 915th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.0 on ET drags
46RE, 4 speed auto
Truck was rated at 250 HP and 345 TQ. Factory 3.91 sure grip rearend
- So for my truck is lowered 3" in the front and 4" in the back it sits on
- 275-40-17 Goodyear rubber. Engine mods include Headers and full 3"
- exhaust with turndowns under the bed. Also Mopar performance
- computer, 4bbl intake with 2bbl adapter, ported throttle body, and mopar
- valve covers
- Thinking of doing a twin turbo setup but not untill I get my Turbo Big
- Block 1968 Barracuda done
The 14.295 was run on MT ET Drags measuring 26x10.5x15, The run was
in November so it was around 50 degrees out
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 6, 2009 at 8:45 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:44:01 EDT 2013.