- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1971 Chevy swb Fleetside
This truck is currently ranked 720th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 49% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.898 on MT Sportsmans
350 (zz4 clone)
came with 307/350 with air
3.07 with open diff
- Clone of a zz4 motor but
- vortec heads
- 1.6 ratio roller rockers
- 650 double pumper
- Headman headers
- 2.5 inch alumanized exhaust
- MT Sportsman Pro's
- 3.73's and a posi
- Coilovers on rear
- tubular conrol arms on front
- msd 6al
- moroso trick springs
- small diet
The air was pretty sweet! These times are from Montgomery Motorsports Park 3/12/04
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 14, 2004 at 12:20 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:43:58 EDT 2013.