- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 GMC 1500
This truck is currently ranked 219th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.61 on ETstreet radial
Shortwide, v6 5spd truck, red
- Turd 350: tired shortblock, flattop pistons( 9-9.5:1), comp 286h cam, #434 heads(portmatched, 2.02/1.6),msd dist., edelbrock 750, victor jr intake(totally mismatched from combo), hooker supercomp headers,3in xpipe and hooker aerochambers
- that was old engine
- new engine is a pump gas compatible 73 400 with heads, cam, forged bottom. amazingly quiet and mild combo to get a rise from the crowd. ...and no spray yet!
- Rear: 9in, 4.11 spool
- Suspension: 2in control arms, cut front v6 coils
- coil-overs and 4link rear
- Wheels/tires: weld draglite15x10 and 15x4, 275/60-15 et street radials
- and 165r15 (front and rear hubs drilled chevy
- car pattern)
- Body: baby blue primer, smoothed gas door
- make it track legal
- less racey interior
- 400 small block...got it
- ramair...had it, need it back!
this truck is something else, i had a great time building it and look forward to doing more to it, can't wait for next project to apply some of what i learned
with the 400, it is pretty quick now, and launches amazingly. i just need to tune myself and the truck a little to kill the wheel spin. the crowd loves(or hates) it as it is a quiet(mild) naturally aspirated, pump gas compatible fullsize pickup...and is on a slim budget. i'm 1 10th away from breaking into the 10s, so hopefully i'll get there safely.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday September 26, 2007 at 10:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:43:29 EDT 2013.