- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 281st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 80% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
5.4L Supercharged, Automatic O/D, Pwr. Pkg, TW, CC.
- Bassani Cat Back Exhaust
- Long Tube Headers
- Gauthier Drive Shaft Loop
- 6lb Lower Pulley
- Airaid Cold Air Filter
- LFP Trans. Valve Body
- Boost Bypass
- Roush Lowering Kit
- Belltech Shackles
- QA1 Shocks
- 20" Elite Barbs
- Diablo Revolution Chip
- NGK plugs
- Dual elect. fans
- LFP 58" Trac Bars
- Hoosier 28x11.5x16 Slicks
- 16x7 Skinnies-front
- SVC 50 shot over the I/C
- Kenne Bell S/C
- 60lb injectors
- Walbro fuel pumps
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 28, 2004 at 3:07 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:43:19 EDT 2013.