- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 253rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 82% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.741 on drag radials
4.3L V-6 with splayed 4 bolt main conversion, vortec heads, Je pistons, eagle rods,
- PT74GTQ turbo, RPM A2A intercooler with custom intercooler pipes, 84lb injectors, Razor's alcohol injection,
The truck was built up by Nolan Nykyforuk and Tony Malinowski. The best E.T so far was run with rock hard drag radials and a high RPM miss due to ignition problems.
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 20, 2006 at 11:46 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:43:14 EDT 2013.