- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1251th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.31 on radials
4 spd Auto
1993 Dodge Dakota Sport,std cab, A-518 OD auto, 3.55 open 8 1/4 rear, no A/C
Just purchased the truck used with 110K miles
- Lose the rear bumper, install roll pan, maybe a shift kit for the tranny.
This truck is great, lots of miles, but still pulls strong, gets 18mpg, only complaint is that the gas guage doesn't work!!!
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:43:09 EDT 2013.