- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Toyota Tacoma
This truck is currently ranked 814th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 42% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.098 on slicks
2.4L 4 cyl
- DJM upper control arms
- Flipped balljoints
- KYB Gas-A-Just shocks
- Chassis Tech 2in drop coils (front)
- Chassis Tech 3in drop leaf springs (rear)
- DJM 2in. rear lowering blocks (steel)
- Hellwig rear sway bar
- Powertrax locker
- T3/T4 TEC turbocharger (15 psi)
- EL Prototypes turbo manifold
- Spearco intercooler w/custom piping by Hotshot performance
- Turbonetics bypass valve
- Vortec boost dependent fuel pressure regulater (6:1)
- 255 lph in-tank fuel pump
- 440cc Toyota Supra fuel injectors
- (cleaned and calibrated by RC Engineering)
- HKS Hi-Power muffler with 2.5in custom piping
- Built auto trans w/custom torque converter & valve body
- Hayden auto trans cooler
- Corbeau Targa RS seats
- Autometer tachometer
- Autometer trans temp gauge
- Autometer boost gauge
- Autometer Air/Fuel gauge
- Autometer EGT gauge
- Lo-tek gauge pod
- HKS turbo timer
- HKS Super AFR fuel controller
- PLX-M300 wideband o2 sensor
- Blitz Type-S turbo boost controller
- Broadway rearview mirror
- Trenz billet antenna
- 2001 4runner chrome front bumper
- 2002 Tacoma Pre-runner chrome grill surround
- 2002 Tacoma pre-runner chrome rear bumper
- Racing Hart M5 (18x8.5) with 225/40/18 BFG tires
- color matched mirrors
- clear corners
- red/clear taillights
- shaved tailgate handle
- Sir Michael's tailgate handle relocater
- Street Glow headlight bulbs
- Street Beat billet grill
- Snuglid bed cover
- VIS carbon fiber hood
- Sparco hood pins
- Traction bars and alot of tuning...................
You can view the timeslip at: http://dx-r.net/slip.jpg
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 11, 2005 at 4:23 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:43:01 EDT 2013.