- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1215th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.114 on Radials
it has the R/T package, All Power, Overhead Console Group, AM/FM CD and cassette, Chrome R/T Wheels.
- 180 Degree Thermostat
- Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs
- K&N FIPK
- 50mm F&B Throttle Body
- Catback Exhaust
- Rocker Rollers
- M-1 2bb Intake
- B&G Flash
I love this truck man!!!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 6, 2003 at 7:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:58 EDT 2013.