- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 Nissan TITAN
This truck is currently ranked 1227th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
5.6 L V8
my TITAN is an LE with floormats and splashguards as the only options.
- banks monster exhaust, volant intake, jba headers
- considering billet grill, chrome rims. im all over the supercharger when it comes out.
this first run was with some bad spin, my times will improve, first time out. back to the track on the 31st
This entry was last updated on
Monday July 19, 2004 at 2:37 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:56 EDT 2013.