- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevy S10 Xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 426th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 70% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
extended cab with step side bed
- ATI Procharger D1-SC
- 3 core intercooler
- Methanol injection
- Ported heads with 2.02" intake & 1.6" exhaust valves
- Ported and gasket matched intake manifold
- Comp Cams 266hr
- 1 5/8" 3/4 length headers
- 2/5" y pipe
- Caltrac racing traction bars
- Drag shocks front and rear
- 275/50/15 M/T ET Street drag radials
My goal is to go low 12's on the stock short block!
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 19, 2006 at 11:10 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:50 EDT 2013.