- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 468th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 67% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
AS delivered, RT pgk. 4wheel abs, no overhead computer.
- (to date all passes with full exhaust (no cutouts, stock cat) and full suspension, no sways removed-- RT wheels up front)
- F&B BIllet TB (52mm)
- Mopar M1-4bbl intake manifold
- Crower 1.7 Roller Rocker arms
- Crower Custom Cam
- Mopar Performance R/T heads w/ 1.92
- Mopar Performance 2400 Stall
- Mopar PCM- Custom program
- Mopar Performance Headers
- Flowmaster 40 series w/dual exit through rollpan
- STOCK CAT
- MSD6a ignition
- K&N Gen II cold air kit
- Hotchkis suspension
- Corbeau seats
- GTS hood (waiting for paint!)
- NX 150 shot (COLD-- no bottle warmer-- 875 psi.)
- NGK plugs 2 steps colder
- VP 103 unleaded fuel
- Street Scene front bumper
- Crower Roller lifters
- Bogart wheels.
- Crower titanium retainers/cups
- Might try a M1-2bbl
Featured in Sport Truck Magazine Jan '02 edition with other RTs
Winner of numerous cars shows
First Place in Tucson, AZs Mopar Southwest Shootout 2001, Street Class Competition (12.99 and slower)
First place RC heavy modified class 1st Annual RT meet 2000
First place RC Modified Auto-x 3rd Annual RT meet 2002
First place Street 1 (12.99 and quicker) Truckin Nationals 2002
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 31, 2003 at 8:28 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:48 EDT 2013.