- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Kike Crespo Jr.
1993 ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 692th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on street 20
f-150 complete stock engine.
- hooker super comp headers
- 2 1/2 custom muflers(no cats)
- walbro 255lph fuel pump
- fuel regulator adjs.
- msd inition
- 9mm wires
- blaster coil tfi
- custom cold aire intake
- electric fan
- Nitrous oxide sistem (150hp)
- 357 kit with forged pistons and rods or a 396 stroker kit
My truck motor is stock. I run 13.4 on street tires (20 inch rims and tires), with 150 shot of nitrous. I want to keep my truck for the street but i want too run in de 11s or 10s. If you can help me please right me. remember i want tu run with nitrous. Im having problems with tire sizes please help!!!!1
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 23, 2003 at 9:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:47 EDT 2013.