- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford F150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 366th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.62 on Drag Radials
- 99 Lightning- JL equipped! JL Ram Air, JL Daiblo Chip,90mm MAF,JL Power Cooler, Level 10 shift kit,JL Lower pulley, ASP Upper Pulley, Single Blade T/B, Bassani exhaust, NGK's. 12.07 at 112.4
- Traded for 2001 Lightning. Installing mods over the winter.
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 11, 2002 at 8:48 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:44 EDT 2013.