- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1256th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.21 on DOT's
SLT with all options: p/w, p/l, ac, cruise, and overhead console. 3.92 gears with sure grip positive traction.
- K&N open element
- intake throat removed
- true dualed, no cats, with 40 series flowmaster
- spacer plate
- underdrive pulley
- R/T wheels
- all decals, pinstrips, and emblems removed except V8 and SLT
- chip or mopar pcm
- roll pan
- clear blinkers and parking lights
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 18, 2006 at 4:18 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:40 EDT 2013.