- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 GMC Sierra c3
This truck is currently ranked 1045th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.22 on DOTs
6.0 L vortec
2001 GMC Sierra C3, 6.0L high output 325hp/370tq. Two-tone leather interior, Ext. cab, 3.73 limited slip, full-time AWD(38%F-62%R power split), heavy duty transmission(4l65-E, and NVG 149 magneseum center differential.
- Numerous exterior and interior cosmetic additions
- Magnaflow true dual exhaust
- JBA shorty headers
- JBA ignition wires
- Granatelli MAF
- K&N gen 2 air intake
- custom burned Superchips Microtuner
- Belltech 2/4 drop
- ATI Procharger intercooled 9psi blower
- stiffer shocks and new sway bars
- 20" centerline rims and tires
- rear air bags to help launches
- electric cooling fans
- full engine rebuild
- HD transmission rebuild
- 2600 stall, torque converter
Hoping to build a truck that will run mid 12s and can still be driven year round in Alaska.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 20, 2003 at 5:26 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:35 EDT 2013.