- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 390th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.64 on Hoosier QTP
4 speed auto
Intense Blue reg. cab. some stuff removed for approx 3750# race weight
- STOCK untouched short block
- STOCK heads (ported , 2.02 intake valves)
- camshaft - 218* dur / .525 lift
- M1 2 brl intake
- 1.6 roller rockers
- STOCK lifters
- STOCK throttlebody ported to 53mm x 2
- MSD ignition / coil
- K&N cold air intake
- B&G flashed PCM
- 24 lb injectors
- small crank pulley
- Transmission :
- 3500 stall
- hi-perf. valvebody
- big aux. trans cooler
- GSMotorsports powerplate headers,
- 2.5" dual exhaust , X-pipe , Hooker Aerochamber mufflers
- Other :
- leaf clamps
- 15x4 Bogart race wheels up front.
- 15x8 Ultra wheel in back
- 4.56 gears
- Its sold and I am sad :-(
Perfect race day last time out. Density Altitude was -90 ft. Engine is running so good and the Hoosiers are hookin. A big thanks to The Fastman and Martin Saine. Only 17,900 miles on the clock.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 9, 2007 at 5:09 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:34 EDT 2013.