- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 594th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 58% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
Stock Block and Bloweer
- 2.80 Upper Pulley
- Ported Upper Intake
- Performance Reasearch Tranny
- 2800 Stall Art Carr
- 5 Lb Lower Pulley
- Intercooler Chill Box
- In Garage Complete JDM Built Block
- HEads to be sent to Patriot
- .580 Lift Cams
- Either the Whipple 3.3 or the KB 3.3 which ever comes first
This is my daily driver and I still get avaerage 15.5 MPG!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 22, 2005 at 9:23 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:30 EDT 2013.