- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 FORD SVT Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 619th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.98 on GoodYear F1's
5.4 Liter Supercharged
4 spd Auto
Loaded with a SnugTop Hard Tonneau, BedLiner, Class III Hitch and Trailer Brake Controller (I use it to pull my 18.5 foot I/O Regal Boat).
Race weight of 5050 pounds with me and 3/8 tank of fuel.
- 4# Lower Pulley, NGK TR6 Sparkplugs, 2C FTVB, C&L TB Inlet Elbow, AirForce One Air Intake and X-Calibrator II Micro-Tuner with a warm-weather & "SAFE" dyno tune.
- LFP 58" Traction Bars
- Nitto Drag Radials & Driveshaft Loop
- JDM Silver Bullet CatBack
- Electric Fan Kit
- C&L Blower Inlet Plenum
- Single Blade Throttle Body
391 RWHP and 490 RWTQ in 83 degree F air with 56% humidity. A nice, safe 11.8 A/F Ratio on 91 octane tune.
When the weather goes to the 50 degree F range; it'll get a cold-weather tune added to the X-Calibrator. The time achieved was at MoKan Dragway near Asbury, MO (917 feet asl) with little or no track prep on a late summer night with 66 degrees F and 40% humidity.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday December 29, 2005 at 11:41 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:29 EDT 2013.