- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 GMC ext. cab
This truck is currently ranked 940th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.910 on radials
2003 GMC Ext. cab 4x4 HD
- Intake, 4" exhaust, couple of computer boxes, strawberry air freshner
I talked to a corvette guy at the track and he hated getting beat by big diesels, that's cool!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday October 22, 2003 at 11:21 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:21 EDT 2013.