- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1089th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 22% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.99 on 33" BFG M/T's
- - 2001 4.7L Club Cab 2wd
- - Mopar Cams and Intake Manifold
- - 3923 autolite plugs
- - SpeedTweaks IAT adjuster
- - Removed A/C
- - Removed ABS
- - Removed Engine Fan
- - Removed Interior (electronics,dash,carpeting,all seats but driver and passenger buckets)
- - True Dual exhaust (short pipes)
- - Front Suspension- custom longtravel with Fox 2.5 coil-overs with remote resivoir(cycles at 15.75 inches)
- - Rear Suspension-Fox 2.0 with remote resivoir
- - Glassworks Unlimited Bedsides
- - Glassworks Unlimited Fiberglass Fenders
- - Premier Automotive GTS Hood w/ functioning scoop
- - 33x1250x15 BFG Mud-Terrains
- - fuel tank skidplate
- - 40 gal Aux Fuel Tank
- - Rear Mounted Full size aluminuim radiator with 2 Spal 16" 1750cfm(each) puller electric fans mounted in aluminium shroud
- - Rear Mounted Custom Engine oil cooler w/6.5" Spal fan 330cfm pusher
- - Engine and Bed Cage
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 22, 2004 at 1:41 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:16 EDT 2013.