- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
lee miracle iii
1994 CHEVY S-10
This truck is currently ranked 118th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 92% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on SLICKS
406"withported brodix track-1's callies 375 stroke crank eagle 6" rods crane billet roller 670 lift je 15-1 compression ported victor jr intake with 2" spacer 2" stahl headers w 3.5" collectors
400 turbo trans with 5000 8" stall
gm 8.5" 10 bolt with spool and 410 gears
- cal trac traction bars and chasis engineering shocks
- roll cage and dana 60 rear end 6" cowl ind hood and shoot about 300 horse of nos
- glass bumpers
the et is just what im expecting out of the truck beings im still not finished yet.
the motor & trans was in my 72 all steel montecarlo and went some 10 60's so i figured that the truck was going to be about a 1000 pounds lighter and should hook a little better too
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 7, 2004 at 10:45 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:14 EDT 2013.