- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
David Muske Jr.
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1140th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 19% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Radials
2000 Dodge Dakota RC, 5.9L,AOD,3.92 rear axle ratio
- K&N Cold Air Intake, Hedman headers, FlowMaster 3" 3 Chamber Exhaust, Mopar Performance Computer, Autolite 3923's, Helix TBI Spacer
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 13, 2005 at 9:40 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:13 EDT 2013.