- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford f150 XLT
This truck is currently ranked 1211th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 14% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
2000 f150 xlt, triton 5.4 v8, E4OD tranny, 3.31 gears
- true duals with straight pipes & turn downs, window tint, 6.8" tv with dvd player, custom matching paint on dash, overhead console, engine cover, wiper cowl, wipers, & mirrors, harley davidson front airdam with 4" hid foglights, factory painted top bumper piece, hid headlights, lund rollpan, stull billet grille insert and airdam instert, Ventshade ventvisors, 17" enkei brevet victory chrome rims, 245/45/17 tires, streetglow gold series white neon underbody kit. The sound system is all stock (it sounds great to me).The engine is a mostly stock 5.4 v8. Shaved tailgate and relocated handle, Shaved fender emblems, 10-switch full air ride suspension with 4-link & c-notch 9 gallon 4 port tank and 100% cycle duty viair compressor.
- fiberglass bedlid, euro taillights, Roush front bumper cover, paint grilleshell, crystalize headlamps and markers, carpet bed, 20" rims.
i have had this truck since june 2000 i bought it brand new and paid cash money for it and i have loved every minute of it.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 29, 2002 at 8:59 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:11 EDT 2013.