- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Ford Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 1322th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 6% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.425 on radials
5 spd Manual
96 Ext. Cab 5-speed Ranger. Fleetside with Splash suspension.
- KKM intake; JBA headers; BBK TB; Borla Cat Back.
- BFG Drag Radials (235/60/15s) to help the horrible 60ft times.
Times will be much better with a set of drag radials. The 60ft was with the original 3.08s and so was the 1/4 mile time.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:10 EDT 2013.