- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1980 Dodge WarWagon
This truck is currently ranked 1382th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.61 on Radials
20ft truck with full wood flatbed/box
5400lbs fully tanked
60 gallon semi tank
4800-4900 "race weight" (300+lbs of fuel burnt first before track visit)
- Everything :)
- 318ci out of a van
- 727 built by a renowned local pro-streeter
- 9.25" 12-bolt "race" rear-end with Spicer Posi & 1-ton axles.
- new brakes
- new lines
- mostly redone electrical
- new 31x10.5 "military style" mudders
- replaced 300,000+ mile 318 with used truck 318
- None, too much $$$ invested already ;)
Might be ugly and nasty and rusty and POS overall but it's my "War Wagon" and it kick a$$ now ;)
This entry was last updated on
Sunday May 4, 2008 at 10:55 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:05 EDT 2013.