- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 CHEVY SILVERADO
This truck is currently ranked 365th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
RIP😡2002 RED SC,SB,FLEET (Ex Girlfriend Wrecked)
Tip: DON'T LET WOMEN DRIVE YOUR TRUCKS... Or anybody for that
- ls1 edit,3.73 EATON POSI.,DUAL ELETRIC FANS,PACESETTER HEADERS
- RUN INTO SINGLE 3'' BORLA XR1 NO CATS,BUILT 6.0L BY FUTRAL
- MOTORSPORTS STOCK RODS,CRANK,HEADS,INTAKE & THROTTLE
- BODY, DIAMOND CERAMIC PISTONS, ARP ROD BOLTS,ATI
- PROCHARGER W/ INTERCOOLER(10psi),YANK 3200 STALL,FLP LEVEL 4
- 4L60E,ALL MOLDING STRIPPED,BELLTECH 3-4 DROP,BILLET
- GRILL,WELD AXIS EVO 18x9.5
- D1SC OR F1, & headwork
- Got a 2007 scsb Red new body beast being built by Futral Motorsports
- Should be done around 6/13... Beware!
LIKE THE IDEA OF FAST A DAILEY DRIVER
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:04 EDT 2013.