- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1970 Ford F100
This truck is currently ranked 977th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 30% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
- 390FE .060 over
- Performer RPM Heads
- Performer RPM Intake
- TRW - L2291F60 forged pistons (10.25:1)
- Crane 278H cam 278/290 adv. 222/234 .050 .548/.580 114LCA
- Holley 770cfm Street Avenger
- Pertronix Ignitor II
- Flowtech Full Headers & Warlock Mufflers w/H-pipe
- 3200 11" stall converter
- TCI Reverse Manual Valve Body
- 3.70 gears with a mini-spool
- Dunlop 255/70R15 grease balls
- Econodrag traction setup
- MSD 6AL and distributor
- Lazer Cams 290/295
Stock distributor advances way too far (Hard to get less than 50). Still no pinging on 93 octane. The MSD should help tremendously.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 28, 2003 at 1:41 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:42:00 EDT 2013.