- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2005 DODGE RAM 2500
This truck is currently ranked 998th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 29% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.95 on 33 ALLTERRAINS
5.9L CUMMINS DIESEL
SLT 4X4 STOCK
- 33X12.50 BFG ALLTERRAINS, EDGE JUICE WITH ADDITUDE MONITOR, AIRAID COLD AIR INTAKE.
- BULLYDOG SPECIAL B TURBO, BANKS MONSTER EXHAUST, ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROL, CFM INTAKE ELBOW, BANKS INTERCOOLER, ATS COVERTER, BULLYDOG FLEXPLATE, ATS STREET/TOW TRANSMISSION, E-LOCKER REAR DIFF, 2" LEVELING KIT.
BEST 1/4 MILE, 65 DEGREES, 42# BOOST, SAFTEY CONTROLS DISABLED, 40% HUMITITY.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 22, 2007 at 12:43 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:57 EDT 2013.