- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge 1500 Ram Sport
This truck is currently ranked 1191th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 15% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
4 spd Auto
- borla headers, flowmaster 3in dual 2 1/2 out gibson sport truck tips, airaid intake, 3/4 drop, innovaition sport tonneau, sir michaels roll pan, street scene mirrors, 3 10w6 jl subs, mb quart 6 1/2 components, custom paint on dash
- us body source ram air II hood, race truck trends nascar supertruck front facia, 20x8 1/2 foose nitrous thrust wheels with 275/45HR20 goodyear tires.
- nx nitrous kit, new tb, mopar pcm, msn igniton, traction bars, 24# injectors, 180 degree thermostat, short belt for drag racing, and a high flow cat.
The track times were done completly stock. hope to be running 13's after mods to smoke the new lightings. Going to run the Ram with the mods I have now very soon. Can't wait and keep on Rammin.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 19, 2001 at 8:53 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:54 EDT 2013.