- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 dodge ram
This truck is currently ranked 1226th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.4 on radials
It a base model dodge ram with 32" tires and some nice american racing rims
- it has a new free flow cat and and 3" exhaust to a two chamber flowmaster (sounds mean)!!!
- I plan to add a 390 stroker with stage r/t two head and a stage three throttle body and a 554 lift cam 1.6 roller rocker 26 lb injectors mpi single plane intake a 3500 stall a shift kit and 3.92 posi rear end
i love this truck
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 25, 2003 at 3:56 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:53 EDT 2013.