- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 gmc sierra sle
This truck is currently ranked 1070th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on DOT's
Pewter Extended cab Stepside lowered 2" in the rear, rollpan billet grill, serious sound system,
- Hypertech PPIII, 160 degree thermostat, Gibson Headers, Gibson Exhaust, K&N Gen II intake, Granatelli Mass Air Sensor,
- Poweraid TBI Spacer, JBA Plug wires
- removed spare tire and assembly,removed rear bumper, tow hooks, and all other unnecessary weight.
- Power Pullies, Bigger throttle body. Lowered like the picture in the black background
Love my truck. 48,000 miles and not a single problem.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 2, 2002 at 3:43 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:52 EDT 2013.