- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 627th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.53 on Slicks
- 8lb pulley,chip,kenne bell Blower,convertor,longtubes w/gutted cats and bassani exhaust, electric fan, JL powercooler, JLP Traction bars, single blade throttle body, NX nitrous kit, 3/4 drop
- suspension work,more nitrous......
This entry was last updated on
Sunday May 28, 2006 at 2:23 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:49 EDT 2013.