- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy 454SS
This truck is currently ranked 1169th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 17% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.366 on radials
1990 chevy 454SS short bed 2WD.....rated at 220 HP and 385 ft. lbs of torque. 454 in this truck is the same exact engine to a tee, as any other 454 in any other 1 ton or 3/4 ton chevy in that year.
- 14" K&N Filter
- 2 1/2" Trual Dual Exhaust with 3 Chamber FlowmastersB&M Stage 2 shift kit
- Nothing, hoping to sell it
Hope to sell it, if interested E-Mail me
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:41 EDT 2013.