- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford F350 Powerstroke
This truck is not currently ranked; G needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.97 on 35"BFG MT
7.3L Powerstroke Disel
- Custom Chip
- K&N FIPK
- Dynomax 4" exhaust
- BTS Transmission
- PI Torque Converter
- Stage II injectors
- Hypermax H2 turbo
- shot of N2O
My truck has about 6" of lift with 35" BFG MTs on 16.5X9.75 Centerline Hellcats dipped in chrome. I also have a JL Audio 10" sub mounted in the center console.
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 16, 2003 at 9:05 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:38 EDT 2013.