- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy C1500
This truck is currently ranked 232nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.78 on DOTs
360 Long Rod
i bought this truck two years ago. when i got it, it was bone stock with 104,000 miles on it.
- *350 Block .60 out to 360
- *11.6 C/R Forged JE Nitrous Pistons
- *6.0" Forged H-beam rods
- *World Products 2.08/1.60 Motown 220 heads mild port work
- *Weiand Team G
- *Holley 850 Double Pumper
- *NOS Bigshot System 350 shot
- *Comp Magnum Cam Int..540 Exh..540 305 duration
- *1.6 Roller Rockers
- *Moroso valleypan and tricked out oilpan
- *Big Block oil pump
- *DynaDrive Timing Gear Drive
- *D.U.I. HEI Distributor
- *MSD 6AL
- *NOS Progressive controller
- *CSI Electric Water Pump
- *Perma-cool Dual fans
- *3.90 Ford 9" Rearend
- *B&M Holeshot 8 " Converter (Around 4000 Stall)
- possibly higher rearend gears
- dual stage shot
- TC Raptor 700R4
Dyno Proven 890 Peak HP 950 ft./lb. @ 7200 RPM
i've gone through 4 tranny's in the last month
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 20, 2002 at 6:06 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:37 EDT 2013.