- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 495th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 65% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.76 on MT streets
LQ4 4.8L V8
4 Speed Automatic
LS Trim, Regular Cab, Short Bed, 2WD, Pewter Metallic, Dark Graphite Interior, 3.42 Gears
- 3/4 Belltech Drop
- Mass Air Screen Removed
- K&N FIPK Generation II Intake
- Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer
- Hypertech Power Programmer III
- 160* Low Temp Thermostat
- Flowmaster Dual Exhaust (dumped)
- Heddman Shorty Headers
- Shaved All Emblems & Trim
- Auto Meter Air/Fuel Gauge
- Auto Meter Nitrous Gauge
- Underdrive Pulley
- 2500 Stall Converter
- 4.10 Gears
- Eaton Posi Unit
- 175 Shot Nitrous Express Wet System
- Traction Bars
- Transmission Cooler
- Electric Fans
I never thought my truck would respond the way it has.After upgrading few and selective items.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 20, 2003 at 2:47 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:36 EDT 2013.